@ Barclays Center
A limited number of tickets are now available for purchase.
You must fill out a ticket purchase request form to request tickets. (only when tickets are available)
There is a strict limit of 1 game per person.
Tickets are sold in pods of 2, and you must purchase the entire pod.
*all ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Please read all of the below carefully and make yourself aware of all laws and requirements for attending a game before you purchase tickets.
All tickets will be mobile tickets.
all prices listed are per ticket
All games are currently sold out.
Please check back for more tickets.
All Brooklyn Nets policies and New York State laws must be followed before attending. Please check them carefully before purchasing tickets.
**Starting immediately, fans who are fully vaccinated do not need to take a COVID-19 PCR test.
Full vaccination means at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
In accordance with New York State law, in order to attend a game, multiple conditions must be met. These include, but are not limited to:
- All guests coming to a Brooklyn Nets home game will need to register a negative COVID-19 PCR test within two (2) days of the game.
- Everyone entering Barclays Center over the age of two is required to wear a face mask that completely covers their nose and mouth. Permissible face masks include surgical masks, medical-grade masks, or multi-layer cloth masks. Single layer cloth masks, neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted. Face masks are required at all times while inside the arena and on the arena plaza awaiting entry, except when actively eating or drinking in designated areas where such activities may be permitted.
There are four (4) components needed to obtain a “Green Health Pass” to enter Barclays Center for a Brooklyn Nets game:
- Download the CLEAR app and enroll for free using a government issued ID;
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test within two (2) days of the game with negative results;
- On game day, complete a Health Survey on the CLEAR app; and
- Upon arrival at Barclays Center on game day, have your temperature checked.
All guests 18 years of age and older must download CLEAR in order to enter Barclays Center on game day. Guests 17 years of age and younger must enter through a clearly-marked door at the entrance listed on your ticket.
For complete information, please see the Brooklyn Nets reopening FAQ page.
Safety First. See how the Brooklyn Nets are taking action against COVID-19